Annual Schools & Commercial Trampoline Inspection & Safety Check
It is essential for all play equipment to have regular safety checks to avoid accidents due to faulty parts. As manufacturers, retailers and experienced installers of commercial trampolines, Playgrade Trampolines will thoroughly assess your trampoline and provide the solutions for safe use.
Dependent on your environment and the weight of usage your trampoline endures, it is recommended that you have a safety inspection performed on your schools or commercial trampoline every 6-12 months.
Our team of highly experienced trampoline installers and assessors will inspect all elements of your trampoline from the main frame, through to the individual components such as springs, jump mat, safety padding and safety enclosure.
• Check all metal framework paying special attention to all connectors
• Check all trampoline springs including the replacement of up to 10 trampolines springs
• Check all cords connecting the safety skirt to the main frame as well as bungee connectors
• Full check and clean of jump mat paying special attention to all stitching around the edge and particularly around the D-rings
• Full check and clean of safety padding paying special attention to bungee connectors and stitching between pad sections
• Full check on doorway entrance and ladder paying special attention to opening mechanism/hinges Assess placement of trampoline and suitability of positioning and surfacing
• Recommendation for any replacement parts needed 10% discount on any spare parts which may need replacing and are not already covered in the safety check
• An annual reminder 11 months from the date of inspection in order to book the subsequent one
• We will also provide a Schools & Commercial Trampoline Health and Safety Guide for the correct usage and maintenance of the trampoline
Please note we cover the following counties; Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Sussex, Middlesex, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, London/Greater London, South Oxfordshire, East Wiltshire.