7 inch Commercial Trampoline Spring
These 7" trampoline springs are European made from premium German steel, they will not rust or stretch and are suitable for commercial indoor or outdoor trampolines.
• For indoor or outdoor commercial trampolines that use 7" springs
• For commercial trampoline parks, bungee trampolines, trampoline fairground attractions
• European-made, using premium quality German steel
• Pre-tensed wire means they will not stretch
• Zinc-plated, double-dipped galvanised on complete spring; will not rust
• Hot galvanisation as opposed to cold galvanisation used by most Chinese factories
• Conical shape with tight coils for optimum bounce
• Hooked ends allow for easy installation
• One year warranty
Quality German steel what will not rust
Made of premium grade zinc-plated, hot galvanised German steel, they will not rust and will last longer than cheaper commercial springs. Unlike most domestic and cheaper commercial springs, these are galvanised over the entire spring, not just the coiled part, this gives extra protection against rusting and the conical shape means they will not permanently stretch giving better longevity for extensive, repetitive use.
How to measure your springs
Specification & Warranty
Capital Play (European made)
Conical shape, reduces permanent stretching
German, zinc-plated, hot galvanised steel
Trampoline Parks, Bungee Trampolines, Trampoline fairground attractions
Optional spring tools available
How to correctly measure trampoline springs
You will need to measure the spring from one side of the metal hook to the other to determine which size spring you need. If your springs are stretched, it is best to measure a few springs so you can be sure that you are buying the correct size. These replacement trampoline springs are suitable for any commercial trampoline designed to use a 7" spring.
A delivery charge may apply depending on the location we are shipping to and the type of trampoline or trampoline system. Once you have placed your order a representative will contact you regarding any delivery charges.
Please call us on 01276 855600 to get an indicative price.