Continental Trampoline - School model - 77 Series
The 77 Series School Trampoline is an excellent choice for use within school settings where a folding trampoline is required. This trampoline is supplied with either fixed height or hydraulically assisted "Safelift" roller stands. The Optional "Safelift" stands allow the trampoline to be assembled with no lifting at all.
This trampoline is supplied with coverall frame pads, in Red or Blue as standard, however a possibility of green, white or black may also be available upon request.
The 77 Series School Trampoline is typically used in school PE lessons where the higher bounce and standard dimensions of a club or competition trampoline are not required - if club or community use of the trampoline is expected we would recommend a club or competition trampoline would be more appropriate.
- Frame size 4.6m x 2.75m x 1.0m.
- Folded size 2.75m x 2.0m x 0.8m.
- Bed size 3.6m x 1.8m
Height of trampoline when on stands:
- fixed height stands - 2,000mm
- Safelift stands (high position) - 2,010mm, Safelift stands (low position) - 1,780mm
- 13mm x 13mm web bed with 100 steel springs
- 25mm x 25mm web bed with 100 steel springs
- Ultramesh web bed with 100 steel springs
- Hydraulically assisted "Safelift" roller stands
Available with or without Safety Coaching Sides
- Safety coaching sides. These are extension pieces to the trampoline framework running the length of the trampoline on both sides. These, along with extra width coverall pads provide an area where a coach can stand to coach the gymnast without affecting the performance of the trampoline. Some coaches prefer to coach in this manner, whilst others prefer to coach from the side of the trampoline - the decision to specify or not to specify coaching sides is down to personal preference of your coaching staff. PLEASE NOTE: if you specify coaching sides, you cannot specify hydraulically operated Safelift roller stands as these items are incompatible.
Specification & Warranty
Galvanised steel with grey powder coating. Other frame colours can be supplied on request.
|Recommended Maximum User Weight
Instructions are provided or Playgrade can provide an optional assembly service on request.
We deliver trampolines to your premises using one driver. Trampolines cannot be lifted by one person so level or ramped access to your facility is required. Should level or ramped access not be available we can assist your staff to manoeuvre the trampoline into your facility if possible. If access is up or down stairs or similar then please contact us before ordering as we will need to supply the trampoline unassembled and assemble it inside your facility for which there is an additional charge. If we deliver a trampoline and have not been informed in writing in advance that on-site assembly is required, the trampoline will be left at the entrance to your facility and we will provide a quotation to disassemble and reassemble it at a later date.
Please call us on 01276 855600 to get an indicative price.