Continental Trampoline - Full Size Club Model - 99 Series
99 series club model trampoline. This trampoline is exactly the same size as a competition trampoline as specified by the FIG, the governing body of trampolining.
Manufactured from heavy duty steel tubing, epoxy powder coated. Easily folded and transported. Supplied with coverall frame pads
This trampoline is supplied with either fixed height or hydraulically assisted "Safelift" roller stands. Safelift stands are a strongly recommended optional extra for this larger size heavier trampoline as they make set-up and fold-away easier and safer
- Frame size: 5.2m x 3.05m x 1.15m.
- Folded size: 3.05m x 2.2m x 0.8m.
- Bed size: 4.28m x 2.14m
Height of trampoline when on stands:
- fixed height stands - 2,200mm
- Safelift stands (high position) - 2,225mm, Safelift stands (low position) - 1,995mm
- 13mm x 13mm web bed with 118 steel springs
- Hydraulically assisted "Safelift" roller stands in place of the standard fixed height roller stands
- Safety coaching sides. These are extension pieces to the trampoline framework running the length of the trampoline on both sides. These, along with extra width coverall pads provide an area where a coach can stand to coach the gymnast without affecting the performance of the trampoline. Some coaches prefer to coach in this manner, whilst others prefer to coach from the side of the trampoline - the decision to specify or not to specify coaching sides is down to personal preference of your coaching staff. PLEASE NOTE: if you specify coaching sides, you cannot specify hydraulically operated Safelift roller stands as these items are incompatible.
We supply our trampolines with RED coverall pads as standard. If you want blue pads we offer those as a no cost option. Please specify in the notes to your order if you want blue pads.
Specification & Warranty
Galvanised steel with grey powder coating. Other frame colours can be supplied on request.
|Recommended Maximum User Weight
Instructions are provided or Playgrade can provide an optional assembly service on request.
We deliver trampolines to your premises using one driver. Trampolines cannot be lifted by one person so level or ramped access to your facility is required. Should level or ramped access not be available we can assist your staff to manoeuvre the trampoline into your facility if possible. If access is up or down stairs or similar then please contact us before ordering as we will need to supply the trampoline unassembled and assemble it inside your facility for which there is an additional charge. If we deliver a trampoline and have not been informed in writing in advance that on-site assembly is required, the trampoline will be left at the entrance to your facility and we will provide a quotation to disassemble and reassemble it at a later date.
Please call us on 01276 855600 to get an indicative price.